Planning your next fishing trip overseas?
BMFB has partnered with FishingBooker.com to bring you access to reputable fishing charter businesses world-wide.
No fees, best price guaranteed!
Via FishingBooker, you get access to the worlds largest fishing charter community – 349 cities and 60 countries strong!
A lot of people can be a bit nervous when it comes to booking a fishing charter overseas, especially when the issue of trust and local currencies come into play. But a major benefit of FishingBooker.com is that you can book and pay for your trip online in a safe market place.
Let FishingBooker do the hard work for you. They review each charter operation before approving their listing so you know that you are dealing with legitimate operations.
And the booking is just the beginning. FishingBooker are in touch with you, the customer, right up until the day of the trip.
Visit the website and search by location or use these short links:
Making booking easy
FishingBooker was founded by passionate fishermen out of their own personal frustration with the unnecessarily complicated and time-consuming process of finding, comparing and booking a fishing charter online.
- Multiple search filters help you to narrow your results by fishing type, price per person or group, amenities on board and more.
- Not sure whether a particular boat / captain combo fits your specific needs, or if you’re simply looking for additional info before making your decision, you can ask for a quote, chat with online or call the toll-free number 7 days a week.
- Browse the blog, or virtual-wander through the destination guides to learn more about fishing in your particular location of interest.
Booking a fishing charter – the process
- When you’ve decided on the charter you think is right for you, select the trip date and the desired package, enter the number of people that will be going on a trip, and click BOOK NOW.
- Afterwards, the only thing left to do is settle the deposit so your reservation can be confirmed. Deposits can be paid via your credit card securely on the website. Note: When you pay the deposit for your fishing trip on FishingBooker.com, your credit card will not be charged until the captain confirms his availability for your preferred date and accepts your booking request.
The captain will have 24 hours to confirm your booking. If he declines or doesn’t respond within 24 hours, no charge is made.
No need to worry that you are forgotten after your trip is booked, FishingBooker will check up on you before the trip to make sure you’re all set and have everything you need for the trip, let you know what the weather will be like on your fishing date, and to answer any additional questions you may have.