Sheriff Woodnutt 40 – for sale
In current AMSA 2c Survey with only 1350 hrs on twin 450hp Cummins diesels, cruise at 20-24knts & top out at 30knts.
No expense spared on a full restoration in 2002 & then repowered in 2009.
In A1 condition with near nothing to spend this iconic gamefishing vessel is on the market for the first time in 30yrs.
Built by the legendary Frank Woodnutt, ‘The Sheriff’ is a piece of gamefishing history that can’t be replaced. Ideal for private or commercial use, currently company owned so can supply a gst inclusive tax invoice on purchase.
Call for more info or to inspect at Holmeport Marina on Pittwater, Sydney.
“Galaxy 1” Price Reduction!
In current Bureau Veritas Motor Yacht class C Survey & in superb condition
- AMSA 2C & 1E Cert of Operation for vessels under 24m
- All fibreglass construction by Precision Marine WA
- Availability of 23knts or over 1000nm range at 8knts
- Extremely spacious interior finished in Birds Eye Maple
- Ideal Barrier Reef mothership or Whitsunday charter yacht
- Galaxy Charter, website, brochures & history
Galaxy is a super popular vessel up here in the Port Douglas/Cairns region.
Carmen Griffen /Luxury Boat Charters