Email Kelly if you are interested in having her write or photograph for you.
Kelly’s articles and photographs appear in various publications including Marlin Magazine, Sportfishing Magazine, In The Bite, Offshore World Magazine, Melton Tackle, BlueWater Magazine, Fishing World and NAFA as well as fishing reports for a variety of other online media including Fishtrack and The Waterman’s Journal.
Preview some of her work
- In The Bite Magazine [Au] Struck – A Journey Along the East Australian Current October 2020
- IGFA International Angler Magazine November 2019
- Australia’s Light Tackle Black Marlin Fishing Marlin Magazine October 2019
- Marlin Magazine Hot Shots April/May 2019
- Year of the Giants – Fishtrack
- Destination Lizard Island (Words and Photos) Fishtrack
- Pelagic Aussie Adventure (Photos) Fishtrack
- Black Marlin Movements (Words and Photos) Fishtrack
- Mini Marlin Mayhem (Words and Photos) Fishtrack
- Blue Water Magazine #101 – Cairns Turns it on for a Week of Giants
- Blue Water Magazine Issue #100 – Covershot (image below)
- Blue Water Magazine #90 – Cairns Giant Black Marlin Season Recap
- Blue Water Magazine #88 – The Lizard Island Experience
- Blue Water Magazine #83 – Cairns Giant Black Marlin Season Review & Covershot
- Back in Black — Lizard Island Black Marlin Classic (Qantas AIR)
- Blue Water Magazine #77 – Cairns Giant Black Marlin Season Review
- NAFA Magazine Issue 23 – 2012 – Photo Spread
- Barra, Bass & Bream Magazine Issue 42 – Covershot (below)
If you would like Kelly to observe, document and photograph your tournament or event, contact her here.
While the Black Marlin Fishing Blog’s reports focus on Australian marlin fishing destinations, BMFB also showcases Australian’s fishing overseas and significant marlin fishing achievements world-wide.
Looking for an image for a special occasion? Here’s some way’s that Kelly’s images have been used to stir your imagination. PS if you’re ever visiting the Wonders of Wildlife Museum in Missouri, look out for Kelly’s giant black marlin pic there!