Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Gold Coast Blue Marlin Shootout

1 May, 2015 @ 8:00 am - 3 May, 2015 @ 5:00 pm

The Blue Marlin Shootout will be held on 1-3 May with a target of 50 boats fishing which would put the prize money around $50,000 cash!

Sam Williams from the Pelagic Network will taking samples of the captured fish for his research and the food bank on standby for any leftover fish.

As it stands the heaviest marlin will take home over $30,000 cash and that will keep rising with every entry as 87.5% of entry fees will go to the heaviest fish and the other 12.5% will go to the Pelagic Network and admin cost.
Download the details/rules/entry form.

Enquiries to Ash Hurley on 0411 090 003 or email.

Details

Start:
1 May, 2015 @ 8:00 am
End:
3 May, 2015 @ 5:00 pm
Event Category: