New for sale
Launched 2012 after a Complete re-build, re-power & full restoration with everything replaced except for the original hull, deck & flybridge.
This boat presents ‘Near New’ & is virtually only 6yrs old…. She’s exceptional value at only $145,000
Suit fishing & overnight use with large double V-berth accommodation, well equipped galley, enclosed bathroom with electric toilet & H&C Shower plus spacious lock up saloon.
Exceptional performance & manoeuvrability with Twin Volvo 370hp diesel shaftdrives powering this USA built tournament express sportfisher.
The ultimate light tackle fishing machine with an extra large, deep gunwaled cockpit & a fully equipped anodised alloy tuna tower. Furuno electronics package & Simrad autopilot plus the usual USA factory fishing options.
Sheriff Woodnutt 40 – for sale
In current AMSA 2c Survey with only 1350 hrs on twin 450hp Cummins diesels, cruise at 20-24knts & top out at 30knts.
No expense spared on a full restoration in 2002 & then repowered in 2009.
In A1 condition with near nothing to spend this iconic gamefishing vessel is on the market for the first time in 30yrs.
Built by the legendary Frank Woodnutt, ‘The Sheriff’ is a piece of gamefishing history that can’t be replaced. Ideal for private or commercial use, currently company owned so can supply a gst inclusive tax invoice on purchase.
Call for more info or to inspect at Holmeport Marina on Pittwater, Sydney.
New 2019 COBIA
NEW BOAT IN STOCK… JUST ARRIVED, THE ALL NEW MODEL COBIA 240CC
Powered by a Yamaha F300NCA 300hp four stroke outboard & fitted with over $40,000 worth of factory options.
Drive away with no more to pay the complete package as shown for only $163,000.
The new 240CC is the latest Cobia to seamlessly mesh tournament capability, family comfort, and style into a single package.
Built on a proven hull with superior fuel efficiency and open water running performance, the contemporary deck layout maximizes form and function.
A wide open cockpit with level floor from bow to stern, twin 40 gallon in-floor fishboxes, a 28 gallon livewell, and a standard aft tackle station is designed to meet even the most hardcore angler’s needs.
When the fishing is finished, the 240CC is equally adept as a platform for hosting an elegant sunset cruise or spending a casual day sandbar hopping. Passengers and guests will especially appreciate all the bigger boat amenities like the forward entry walk down head, hideaway rear bench seat with backrest, and the upgrade cushion packages that include double-bolstered helm seats and forward facing backrests for the bow.
There’s not a better looking and more feature-packed 24 footer on the water.
FACTORY OPTIONS INCLUDED;
- Kingston Grey hull sides
- T-Top fibreglass hardtop with intergrated frame & windshield
- Powder coating package – White
- White rub rail with Stainless steel insert
- Stainless steel Edson steering wheel
- Fusion stereo with 4 speakers
- Cushions – 6 piece bow set – White
- Raw water washdown
- Electric head with macerator
- Fish box pump out with macerator
- Helm seat tackle station with premium upgraded seating in White
- Windlass deluxe anchor winch with chain, rope & stem chafing guard
- Stainless steel anchor upgrade
- Antifouled, Pre-delivered with Safety equipment
STANDARD FACTORY FEATURES;
- Hydraulic steering
- Trim tabs
- Yamaha 6YC Information Station
- Yamaha fuel/water separator & control cables (w/ engine option)
- Cleats, heavy duty, pull-up (7)
- Stainless steel rub rail
- Waterproof Deutsch electrical connectors
- Stainless steel flush mount flip-up bow light & chocks (2)
- All white cushion colour
- Boarding ladder
- Cockpit bolsters (aft)
- Insulated cooler in console
- Rear seating with backrest
- Cockpit insulated fish boxes (2 x 33 gal)
- Livewell (28 gal)
- Stainless Steel gunnel rod holders (4)
- Under-gunnel rod storage
- Freshwater washdown
- Bow rail (fully recessed)
- Cockpit lights, compass & helm footrest
- Console seating w/ backrest & cushion
- Self-bailing cockpit
Call now to secure the first 240CC on offer in Australia.